Sunday, December 23

Jingle (PIRATED) Belles...

You know... very few (most 'specially myself!) can say it (OR sing it!) any better than Mama Debinator... so I'm pirating her post about the very first red.neck Chic Soiree... sing-a-long with me!!!


Crashing thru the house
Where's my ta-da list?

O'er the floors I go,
Swiffer in my fist.


Shoppers at the door,
slap some lipstick on.

What fun it is to play and browse
before the goods are gone.


OH-H-H!!!

Red.neck chic pocket-books,
Shopping all the way.

Oh what fun it is to buy

HEY!!!


Saddle Tramps, spinach dip,
candles, cards and more!

Oh what fun it is to watch
stuff flying out the door!


A week or two ago
I thought that I'd be done.

Who cares about the dust?
C'mon let's have some fun!


Red.neck brought the goods.
I threw some hors d'oeuvres out.

What joy it brings to see my friends
primpin' all about!


OH-H-H!!!

Darlin' hats, gloves to match.
Hey, I saw those first!

Oh what fun it is to watch
Cat Daddy getting pursed.


HEY!!!

Red.neck Glam, pecan tarts,
white trash in a dish.

Oh what fun it is to see
friends checking Santa's list!


OH-H-H!!!

Talking trash, buying gifts,
Making Christmas Day.

Oh what fun it is to host
   a Red.neck chic Soiree!


A...RED...NECK...CHIC...SWAH-RAY!

BAY...BAY!!!
  
(Contact Jenn at Give Me Props for hosting information. Trust me...it's the hippest, coolest thing ever to hit the asphalt!)

I had SEW much fun!!! And - after I get over the shock of Christmas being only 2 days away - I'm ready to do it again! Perhaps next time I will get my OWN camera out of my car!!! Can you believe that?! Didn't even un-load it!!! Luckily Debbie pirated some pictures so that I could pirate some pictures...

Thank You everyone for your on-line support here and on Facebook - and Thank You to all of you CRAZY red.necks that came over to play!!!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm frantically making Christmas presents still... how's it going in your 'hood?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin