I like Ice Cream.
I like Cupcakes!
Look at THIS!
It's the best of both worlds!!!
Since I'm not allowed in the kitchen I'm thinkin'... buy some cupcakes, buy some ice cream cones - and then I can just go CRAZY with the frosting and sparkles!!! If I "make" some - wanna share with me? I understand if you don't trust my "cooking" - so here you go:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
- 1 ounce colored candy sprinkles (do they come in duct tape color?)
- Prepare cake mix batter according to directions, or make any standard cake recipe batter (i.e. white, chocolate, etc.).
- Place flat-bottomed ice cream cones in the cups of a regular muffin pan. Pour enough batter into each cone to fill from 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake at time and temperature as recommended for cupcakes. After they have cooled, frost with your favorite canned or home-prepared frosting recipe. Decorate with sprinkles or other decorations of your choice.
Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... where I can have my cupcake and ice cream too!!!... hee-hee