Wednesday, May 25

fearless


I am fearless when it comes to puttin' my mark on the single-wide.

Fearless.

I have "golden rod" walls in the living and dining area...


"olive grove" in the kitchen. My kitchen counters are slate, I have wood cabinets that are dazzlin' with satin nickel hardware. (And - I should tell you - the kitchen is subject to change since it's been the same for a couple of years now.)


There are splashes of turquoise mixed in with some Happy cherry red... all over the place. Every season.


I have a healthy amount of rusty junk - a CRAZY fascination with aluminum flashing... and chrome - wooden dining table and chairs...


My couch has a wood frame (with 50+++ years of stories to tell) and a cream matelasse cushion cover - one side chair is creamy leather with a chrome frame - the other is covered in cowhide with a wood frame... wooden end tables and coffee table (that my Grandfather made!)... wood... wood... wood...


I'm thinking about painting the frame of the couch turquoise.  I have tested a secret spot on the couch - and I like it - but I'm hesitant... which is odd... 'cause I'm fearless in the color department. I know, you would never have guessed that...

Have you ever painted your couch?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide that is in the middle of a clean-out, clean-up and total transformation... hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin