Wednesday, May 11

yee HAW!

This past Saturday found me with "the Mama" at her annual Mother's Day gathering...

donkey gets around, doesn't he?
this year her theme was: "A Country Girls' Afternoon".  The invite said: "Please meet us at the "barn" for lunch and lots of fun"...

my Grandfather made the horse - and the tractor belongs to the Sr. red.neck (aka: my Uncle) - and the dalmatian is "the step-daddy's"!
so I did!

And... this year - just like the previous years (here ) - each table had a different theme/color combo; some cowgirl/farm-like action goin' on... Wanna see?




vintage toys spread out ALL across this table - FUN!
why are these not in my size?  *geesh*

my cousin made this candle holder... cool, huh?
these are my other cousin's boots... they aren't in my size either...

how awesome is this sifter? i think i need to go shopping at "the mama's" when she's not looking...
this was my Grandmother's stove when she was little - she kept forgetting to turn it off so my Great-Grandfather took the heater out... that could be where i get my oven skills from....


does a rooster lay eggs?

There are TONS more photos here on my flickr page... things like the wreath at the entrance - more table shots - a few people shots... a lot of tractor shots....


because I really WAS playing with a tractor on Mother's Day!!! Poor "the Mama"... she worked so hard to make everything gorgeous and fun - and I played with the tractors....

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin