Friday, July 22

thank you.


Thank you to each and every one of you that listened to me vent yesterday then offered your advice, your support and your muscle.


YOU inspire me... and you also keep me out of trouble by putting me in lock-down in the la.bor.a.tor.y... THEN you listen to me ramble on about the things that come out of my head!


Sew - I Thank You!!!  And seriously... can you think of anything better than Happy Daisies to celebrate Friday and YOU?!


Enjoy!!!

What are you going to do this week-end? I'm going to try and keep the cat out of the plant, sew something and take it easy... perhaps find some junk along the way!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... where the plant is going to have to re-locate to "the mama's"... plants generally don't even wait to die in the single-wide, they commit plantacide...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin