Monday, March 18

SPRING!!!

I have had so much fun exploring the signs of spring in my 'hood!!! ESPECIALLY 'cause everything I grow is accidental!!!


Although - in my defense - I can grow an AWEsome rock garden! (and a stray animal sanctuary... but that's a whole 'nother post (or 9) in itself...).


I can grow Cactus... which has buds on it...


and the birds all plant Hackberry trees for me... I like how limey green the trees are in the Spring! And yes, I pull branches off of the tree and bottle 'em for my personal enjoyment!

I can grow Rosemary...


and it's blooming... but I think it's near impossible to murder rosemary. I know it grows even through lack-of-attention... *hangs head in gardening shame*.

My peach trees just kind of happen...


and they are all blooming!


And my Iris's are growing and blooming...


 despite repeatedly being mowed down... oops...

I tip-toe through my Buttercups...


and even rub them on my nose! Then I sneeze... but do it again!


I have some Sunflowers introducing themselves...


and these purple things. Used to I would have called this a weed, but I've since learned that if it is welcome in my yard, and it makes me smile because it's pretty - then it's not a weed!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm hoping your accidental Spring is in FULL BLOOM!!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin