Friday, March 27

What NOT to wear...

Shoes...

Athletic Shoes (sneakers) - Climbing Shoes - Clogs - Instruments of Great Torture - High Heels (Platform or Stiletto) - Kitten Heels - Moccasins - Mules - Penny Loafers - Why Do We Have To Wear Shoes? - Pointe Shoes - Skate Shoes - Boots - Snowshoes - Tap Shoes - Training Shoes - There are ALL kinds of shoes in the world and what did I choose to wear at the debut of red.neck Chic's (she-k) spring/summer line?

Yep - you guessed it...instruments of torture. I thought: "3 hour show, these shoes will work GREAT (and they are SO stinkin' cute - vintage floral embroidery - yum!)" so off I go in my wedge heels - dressed up to the 9's (red.neck style of course!)...

Now I am the poster child for what NOT to wear at trade shows. LOL I could barely walk by the end the evening!!! And it was a SHORT evening (although successful - and the rest of my outfit was perfect!!!) I am now doing my research on footwear (aka: necessary evil, torture, who the heck said we had to wear shoes?) for any and all future red.neck Chic (she-k) shows. I will share with you what I have found!!!


Keds has a great selection - and did you know that you can design your own?!!? They don't have any duct tape ones.....yet....


These are ADORABLE and you can't beat Happy Daisies!!! Hand painted and SO much fun! (Go check out her Etsy store - it is fun fun!!!)



Kate Spade...need I say more?



These are vintage...and pink...and shoe clips...yep!

And...I DID find some comfortable looking shoes with duct tape...


Rock On!!!

So...which ones should I wear?

'til the next time -
Have a great week-end - Happy Junkin' and remember: shoes are instruments of torture, but a necessary evil - so wear comfortable ones!!!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...
hee-hee

:-) robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin