Monday, October 8

i survived!

Talking Trash and The CAT DADDY!

I am BACK from playing in the dirt with kitty Cat Daddy and Mama Debinator... in the middle of a cow pasture... for a week plus!!! Marburger Farm was SOOOO fun and SOOOO interesting that I now have 1,663 photos to edit.



And that's just on one memory card.



I had 3 memory cards out there with me.



I might be cross-eyed the next time you see me... but I will be inundating you with photos of great junk and fun stuff shortly!!!

What did you do while I was gone?

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I might film my own episode of "I Survived" after following Mama Debinator and kitty Cat Daddy around for a week!!!! good GRIEF!!!

hahahahahaha!!! (I wouldn't trade it for all the junk in the world!!!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin