Monday, October 26

QUACK.


It is cold, windy and raining.......again....... deep in the Heart O' Texas.  I do believe that I am turning into a duck...do they do pedicures on webbed feet? It's the perfect day to stay home and play in the laboooooooratory, but alas, the pesky day job has required my presence...so I swam to work.


 Like a duck.  In a stream of other ducks.  But hey!  I got an umbrella from my Mother!  YAY!  First time in my life I've owned one!  LOL  Sometimes I am a few feathers short of a whole duck.

 
Did you know that a duck's quack really does echo - despite what legend says?

 
And... did you know that a duck has three - count 'em 3 - eyelids?


If it walks like a duck, Quacks like a duck, Looks like a duck...it must be a duck. (Old Chinese Proverb)


A duck walks into a drugstore and says, "I need some chapstick - please just put it on my bill".


Did you know that a duck never gets cold feet? EVER! It's because they don't have any nerves or blood vessels in their feet!


I could be a duck for All Hallows' Eve...I would do that, just for the fun of it...waddle and quack my way 'round the neighborhood - how do you think my resident teenager would react to that?  LOLOL

Speaking of witch...I've been skeert by the most beautiful Junkin YaYa over at YaYa Chique!

The air is cool, the season is fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...
Tricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you!
The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.
We'll all have smiles on our faces,
When we see who Boo'd who's places.

The "BOO" party was started by Toni and here are the rules...
You have 24 hours to work your spell, copy and post the "Boo Poem" with the instructions, Pick 4 blogs you enjoy visiting with a link, Go to the original "BOO" party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky! Now...here are my 4!!!  Even if I wasn't scaring these 4, I would tell you to go visit them anyway!  LOL



What has webbed feet and fangs?  Why.... Count Quackula!!! Good grief, I just quack myself up...
How's the weather in YOUR neighborhood?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
;) Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin