Saturday, February 12

couch tater.


I really like this couch.


And... I have a wood frame couch from the late 50's/early 60's.


It's sew cool 'cause I can recover it at any given moment (and those moments come on a whim pret-ty often...) with 5 yards of fabric and an hour at the sewing machine.


This morning I was spotted hanging over the side of my couch (the arms on mine aren't as cool as the above couch... but still semi-cool) inspecting the arms of my couch and how they are attached... and wondering what would happen if I had an arm removal session.

It seems that the arms of my couch are vital to all couch related functions. There has to be a way around this, right?  I could cut the arms off... duct tape here, here and there for stability...


Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I could possibly be in the middle of furniture re-construction... what are YOU doing this week-end?)...hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin