Tuesday, February 22

sorry charley...



It's very possible that after I survive the fields of Warrenton I am going to reward myself with all things Charley Harper. I wonder if he's prepared to have a gallery in the single-wide? hmmmm....



Starting with these flash cards.


Oh, and this memory game.


And a coloring bookI love to color! I never stay inside the lines...


Do you have any Charley Harper prints I need to come hi-jack out of your single-wide? 'cause I will.

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I've been surfing Amazon for hours now... my wish-list makes me cringe and grin at the same time... and want to color.)hee-hee


p.s. I was introduced this morning to Charley *I also started planning his art exhibit in my single-wide then* by Abbey at Aesthetic Outburst... I love it over there in her world!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin