Tuesday, February 28

righty tighty - lefty lucy...


No... wait... I'm not talking about unscrewing junk.


Though I DO have a few screws loose...
I'm talkin': pocketbook handles using belts!

On some of my bags I leave the belt buckle in tact on the handle. It occurred to me that I'm being biased in thinking everyone is right-handed! Which is silly since the resident teen is a lefty... Most of my bags are ambidextrous, but some are not.


This one is ambidextrous because it's identical on each side - so if you're right-handed and carry it on your right shoulder, you're good to go. If you're left handed - you're good to go. But - MOST of my pocketbooks are different on each side... or there is a pocket on the backside... or.... something is happening that defines the front of the bag. And - if I leave a belt buckle in tact on the handle...


It starts to matter.


You can't have the buckle facing the person behind you when it's supposed to be facing forward! Am I making sense?


Or am I crazy (I am a detail girl... I notice all of the little things THEN go back to look at the big picture) for noticing things like that?

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm wondering... are you right-handed or left-handed? I'm also thinking I should just keep making the majority of my pocketbooks ambidextrous 'cause I'm sew confused now... LOL!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin