Saturday, July 7

feed the animals!

You've already met Posie:


the mistress of "The Animal House" (aka: "the Mama's"... or - better yet - THE MAMA!).

Posie had invited me over for dinner on the Fourth... so I went 'cause the way to my heart is through my stomach. I'm just easy like that... so is Posie.





Of course "the Mama's" Posie's house is gorgeous... and I walked around with my camera in hand...


proll'y whistlin' a lil' tune...



and THEN a thought kinda flew across my brain. (sometimes that happens...)



"the Mama" is kinda mean to her cat.

She taunts the poor little furry four-legged girl with Kitty TV - 24/7 - through the kitchen window. There are 3 bird feeders, 2 hummingbird feeders AND watermelon rinds out for the crows and squirrels - all of it not even 25 feet away from the kitchen window Posie sits in! YOU KNOW Posie wants to make it more of a "reality show" for herself than a soap opera. And IN the house "the Mama" has little fake mice and rabbits... little fish... bird houses...


NONE of it seems right, does it? Poor kitty...

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where if I didn't have my own 3,000 pound cat that likes to stalk birds and bunnies, butterflies and baby skunks (then gift them to me), I'd go save Posie.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin