Monday, August 13

my week-end..

When I left you for the week-end I fully intended to make great things in the "la.bor.a.tory". But...


I had my little cousin graduating from Baylor...


which is very odd 'cause I could have SWORN it was just a couple of years ago that I was peeking at her through her crib rails. *pfft*


And then i had a meteor shower to watch and for WHATEVER reason thought i could catch a shooting star with my camera...


that did not turn out well. HOWever, I did make a TON of wishes.

Then...


I got a new sister! I didn't get to go bury my feet in the sand and grin the stupid "big sister" grin of pride at my little brother... but I did get to steal some photos from their friend, Lillie, so that I could at least pretend that I got to grin the stupid "big sister" grin.


And there you have it. Isn't there a saying about "the best intentions something something something"? Today I REALLY AM going out in the "la.bor.a.tory" to make great things...

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm wondering... did you do what you intended to do this week-end or did you get side-tracked with new family members, falling stars and a college graduate too?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin