Wednesday, November 21

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today on Thanksgiving Day,
My blessings I recall;


The things I am most thankful for,
I recollect them all.


You are really special,
In all you say and do.


You have made a difference in my life;
Today - and EVERY day - I am thankful for YOU!


Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!!!

comin' to you LIVE from the single-wide where if you c'mon over I will share my cranberry sauce with you!!! (cranberry sauce 'cause it doesn't require a stove and whatever else all that kitchen stuff is... the local FD has the burn ban on my kitchen still in place...)

Have fun - enjoy your day of Family, Friends and Fellowship! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Robelyn...

    A burn ban on cranberry sauce?

    Never!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Football too! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your day has been great! Happy Turkey Day. I wore my geek shirt yesterday and got so many comments on it! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for you too my dear blogging friend! I love the cranberry sauce out of a can, crazy huh? My 6 year old called it "canberry" sauce when we were joking about how it maintains the shape of the can when you slide it out. We all had a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love reading your comments!!! Please let me know you visited!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin