Tuesday, November 13

Junk Hippy...


Junk Hippy RoadShow...


½ day setting up (that included a tent frame malfunction, an “oops – forgot about jewelry display” (which Kitty Cat Daddy helped me out with!!!), and a verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy steep ramp that worked leg muscles I didn't know I had)...,  uhmmm... in the red.


A day packed with sales and giggles... in the black.


ONE FULL DAY spent set up next to Mama Debinator and The Kitty Cat Daddy, hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones that one day will be old friends because I plan on keeping them!!!


Priceless.

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm almost recovered and ready to do the Junk Hippy RoadShow again... and maybe next time I will be over my Instagram addiction and back to my big girl camera. haHA!

While I've been locked away in my sewing room - what have you been doing?

7 comments:

  1. Did I see a faux Zebra skin on the display floor in that first photo? Is a faux zebra considered 'hippy' or 'redneck?'

    Inquiring minds, you know... :oD

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my shirt, i love my silver bird dish towel, i LOVED meeting you in person and I love how adorable and real you are!!! I cant wait to see you again. PLEASE come back to Dallas soon.
    Oh, and how did i miss those darling sweater pillows? I was too starstruck i guess to pay attention. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG That looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are going to sell out of all of that fabulousness. I just know it!I love how you displayed the jewelry.
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you sure have a lot of great stuff! So happy to hear that you did good at the show. Love all your displays.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I hope you had a lot of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you had a successful show!!
    The displays look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love it if you would join me in linking up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10-rural.html

    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

I love love love reading your comments!!! Please let me know you visited!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin