Saturday, January 23

Sad. So Sad.



The lovely Anne has figured out that I'm nuts.  You could have told her that a long time ago, huh?  LOL  Anyway - have you been to her Etsy store?  I have... and I am so honored that she caters to my insanity in a big way... I should just send her my checkbook and let her pay herself for having figured me out, send me what she knows I want and then me just be all surprised and stuff when it arrives in the mail.  Sounds like a plan, right?

Last night I was SO excited because my latest box from the lovely Anne had ARRIVED!  WHOO HOO!!!  I open it up all happy because it is the perfect thing for the perfect somebody!  Don't you love it when you find the perfect gift?  Or... when Anne finds you the perfect gift 'cause she knows the way your mind works?  LOL

Well... it was wrapped up in this.

And as I opened the package, my stomach growled. A big, loud and ferociously hungry growl.  Why wouldn't it?  A recipe for Pork Roast & Cherries?  Yummmmmmm.....

2 to 3 pounds boneless pork roast
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1 (20 ounce) can cherries
In slow cooker, place roast.  Pour juice over roast.  Cover.  Cook on low 4 hours.  Remove lid.  Cover roast with cherries.  Cover.  Cook an additional 2 to 4 hours.  Makes 6 servings.

Sounds easy enough, right?  I have a slow cooker, I like cherries and pineapple juice - I can find a grocery store...
So I pull out the bread to make some toast.

What, surely you didn't think I was going to risk the wrath of the local Fire Department did you? geesh.


The local Fire Department still didn't have to come.  But, I'm still hungry, my house smells like burnt up stuff and I'm slightly dis-gruntled.I'm going back out into my labooooooooooratory.

It's okay, you can laugh now... I can't hear you over my growling stomach.

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... hee-hee
;-)  Robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin