Wednesday, July 7

bed head


I have bed-head.  Nah, I really don't - but usually it looks like I do 'cause that's the way I roll. Out of bed.


I'm the girl that keeps the "just got out of bed" hair en vogue.


Yep - I'm a big believer in working WITH the cowlicks rather than AGAINST the cowlicks... and flippy, messed up, "I did this on purpose *snicker/snort*" hair (and "surf wax") do the trick!  Bad hair day?  Notsomuch.

But if I ever HAD a bad hair day (and if I looked good in hats (hats? notsomuchso.)) I'd wear this one:


'cause it's made out of a bed-spread... and then I'd really have "bed-head"...  YeeeeeeeeeeeHA!  Do you wear hats?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wondering - how do you paint Styrofoam?  This chick was lookin' a lil' pasty-faced this morning...) hee-hee
;-)  robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin