Monday, November 7

cankles?


I saw these boots at free people on Friday and posed the question: "would you wear these?" on facebook. When I first saw them I thought: "euuuwwww I would NOT wear those!" but then I looked... and looked again.

I would. I would wear them and love them.

'Cept... I don't have $438.00 to spend on "vintage" boots with "vintage" belts.

What I DO have is:



dear future recipient of a red.neck Chic pocketbook... i'm sorry you won't be getting these belts as pocketbook handles. a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do when it comes to cute footwear.
Mindy and Mr. Flannery brought up the whole "cankle" issue... (cankles ARE a girl's worst nightmare after all...)



I don't think I have cankles... if YOU think I have cankles don't tell me. I'm in denial... denial works for me.


Gonna make you some? I think you should - they are GROOVY (I'm gonna bring "groovy" back) in person and fun to wear!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where these ALMOST make me want to put away my winter flip flops... hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin