Friday, December 16

keeping my eyes on the star...

okay... the neutral didn't last long...


you may have already guessed that it wouldn't last long. and yes, that is a Charlie Brown tree in the background. ;-D


my dining table is back to it's normal now (whatever THAT is)...


and yes! i painted the deer!


this Christmas has arrived fast...


and i'm not ready.

my normal "Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!" is coming out more like, "*pfffffft* Merry Christmas".

Jill at Jill Ruth & Co. found the words that I couldn't.

"... the real meaning of the season is not lost, but found even in the midst of the stress. Keeping my eyes on the star."





i'm going to spend the week-end stargazing... see if I can't remember what Christmas is all about.


comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I just adore the memories - new and old - that Christmas holds... and the way that Jill finds words that elude me.


p.s. the "resident teen's" girlfriend brought me the peppermints 'cause she knows they make me smile... does that mean she likes me?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin