Tuesday, December 13

silver and gold (again)


AGAIN I needed gold... but all I had was silver.

Cheap silverware
meet:
Gold metallic spray paint.
(you should DEFINITELY try this at home... imagine the possibilities! Pink, green... purple, orange... lipstick red... oh my! Tablescapes will never be the same again! What color do you need?)

Tape off the "eat-with-me" part and get to spray paintin'.


I added some metallic glaze 'cause gold metallic paint wasn't the right shade of metallic gold. (don't worry... i just confused myself with that one...)


Just WAIT 'til you see what I've been up to!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I DO realize that red.necks are supposed to use the plastic stuff... but 4/$1.00 at the dollar store puts me in the "Chic" category, right? Seriously... one can NOT be seen eating out of the cool whip container with a plastic spoon... the horror! hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin