Wednesday, March 24

Wardrobe Malfunction

The blog party is almost here!!!  Doesn't everyone love a good party?! What's a red.neck girl to WEAR?!!?  I have clothes strung out ALL OVER (okay - you caught me... yes, it could potentially be my un-folded laundry...) the single-wide trying to decide!!!  What to do what to do...

Oh!  I know!  I will thumb through the album that The Mindy gave me!  Lookin' for some inspiration?  I've got it for you... hee-hee










So... are you feeling inspired now? If not - I've got more to wet your fashion whistle.  LOLOL
 And... will I see you at Theresa's Blog Party?  Do you know about it?  If not, here are all of the fun details!!!  I think it's a "you don't want to miss this!" part-ay fer sure!!! Besides... you have to come see what decade of clothing I choose to show up in...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
;-) robelyn

Thank You Mindy!!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin