Thursday, May 27

favorite things.


Happy flowers in salt shakers and crazy lookin' hands.
shiny silver plated trophy cups
and books where they land

These are a few of my favorite things


Glass jars and tv tubes
and crazy lookin' clowns...
the letter "r" and the card
Jill made me and sent on down

These are a few of my favorite things


When the skeeters bite
And the skeeters sting
When I'm feeling sad
(no worries - it never lasts more than 2 seconds.  LOL)


I simply re-adjust my favorite things
And then I don't feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
sooooooooooooo
baddddddddddd!

I FINALLY finished paintin' the 10' shelf... and the items on it are subject to change at a moments notice... but this is what it looked like this morning!

What are your favorite things?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide... hee-hee
:-D robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin