Tuesday, April 10

Happy Easter! (belated)

I found Mary in Sweet T's (Garden Antqs Vintage) tent... isn't she gorgeous?!
Was it a morning like this
When the Son still hid from Jerusalem?
And Mary rose from her bed
To tend the Lord she thought was dead

Was it a morning like this
When Mary walked down from Jerusalem?
And two angels stood at the tomb
Bearers of news she would hear soon

Did the grass sing?
Did the earth rejoice to feel You again?

Over and over like a trumpet underground
Did the earth seem to pound "He is risen!"
Over and over in a never-ending round
"He is risen! Alleluia! Alleluia!"

Just because I was on the road with a trailer in tow doesn't mean I hopped, skipped and jumped Easter! I just lived it vicariously through YOU! How did you celebrate Easter so I know what I did? Did anyone save me a marshmallow bunny?

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where the Easter bunny left before I put him to work unloading my trailer... hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin