Friday, April 20

uhmmm...

so..........

his brother's name is "Frac". they are not my cats - i just found them amusing!
you see, MY cat's name is much more prestigious.
his name is "Fatty". see? much more prestigious.

and, no. the cat really has nothing to do with this post..

i just get blogger figured out after a few years of learnin' (sometimes the "for dummies" books are written with me in mind...) and now my dashboard looks different!

i will never tell you how long it took me to get to wherever i am right now "composing".

Have a Happy HAPPY week-end! I'm going to find something fun to do! What are you up to this week-end? 

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where before I do fun things I'm gonna have to find a blogger dashboard user manual thingy 'cause I have NEVER said I'm a high-tech/computer genius/software guru red.neck. Single-wides generally don't have dashboards...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin