Monday, June 25

I'm a NERD!


This morning I am reporting for Jury Duty and I'm such a dork that I am EXCITED about this! My first time EVER - and I've been signed up for many many many years... I was starting to feel like the girl with "nerd" on her back that nobody wanted on their dodge-ball team!

heehee.... it's in my Etsy shop... LOL
maybe just MAYBE it will be something like: "A caller reported having video of a vehicle spinning doughnuts on newly laid gravel on Camp Creek Road around 4 p.m." and the doughnut maker got arrested and I will get to figure out his motives for making doughnuts so late in the afternoon! everyone knows doughnuts are better at 3am...

Or maybe it will be something like: "Several cows were causing a traffic hazard on Interstate 90 near mile marker 279 just before midnight..." and I will get to try to figure out WHY the cows were on the interstate and why so late! Ah.... the cow mystery... I wonder if their mothers knew where they were?

I'll be back...

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where those courtroom peeps should watch out 'cause I'm wearin' my SASSY pants today! Now... I hope I get to play dodge-ball even though I stink at it 'cause I'm always ducking behind the geek...
 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin