Thursday, June 17

I'm a Chef!


Oh - ohhhhhhhhhhkay - you know I'm not a chef... but it was fun to type! I'm such the dreamer!


I may not be able to cook - but I DO own the coolest (or would it be "hottest"?) roaster in red.neckville! I design all of my pocketbooks (luvin' that word! hee-hee) from the very beginning - which usually starts at midnight when I suddenly wake-up with the "next great thing" and go runnin' out to the la.bor.a.tor.y - to the very end... with all of the details in between.  Sew - I use folders to contain my pattern pieces that I make when I have 'em perfected! Because you are coming to visit on Saturday...


... I had to get 'em organized and labeled!  What better place to pile 'em than in my roaster!!!  Fun, right?  The door opens up in the bottom and I have junk important stuff filed away in there!


And - there you have it!  Another piece of cool junk used for organizingThis is so fun - I love reading all of the fun stuff you rednecks use for storage!
Keep the ideas cookin' because I'm putting the finishing touches on the la.bor.a.tor.y (did you know I had a floor in the lab?  I did NOT know this!) and soaking up your tips like a dry noodle!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
:-D  robelyn
Blog Widget by LinkWithin