Thursday, June 10

star light, star bright...

Guess who I hung out with...


on Saturday... in the sunlight!
And there was lots of sunlight...


but luckily for me the stars were all out as well!  Like it was a red carpet event... or a Birthday Celebration!

I saw...


Debbie the Trash Talkin' Diva and her oh-so-handsome side-kick and charmer Cat Daddy


Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mindy of Primitiques in Poetry (who's gearing up for a party of her own... and you're invited!!!)
Valarie of the Red Shed Girls  (she's so fun!  have you been to her shop yet?)


I harassed Margo - fun girl of Ruff and Margo's Junkin' Journal (and creativity GALORE!)
Hugged Adrienne of the Flying Bee I think I should fly to the Bayou... hmmmm.....
Met Lezlee of Prior for the first time - but hope to see her more often! You know how you LOVE someone's blog... then you finally get to meet them - then they're stuck with you?  Yeeeee HAW!

As a matter of fact... SO much adoration goin' on here, I now have an auger in my living room... that lights up!!! red.neck Chic... you betcha'!

Grinned at Daphne of Daphne Nicole  :-D
Gave Gloria of Sweet Pea's and Winnie and Tulula's - and hostess with the mostest some grief..


Trailed Angelique of Six in One Hand around for awhile (so did her wonderful Mr. M and her son and ONLY the cutest lil' dog in the universe, Chopper!)
Met Linda of Willow Nest for the first time... and hope to see her again soon as well!
Hugged Jenn (love her!) and gave Bella kisses - who couldn't - she's soooooooooooo cute and full of grins!


And last but not least - hugged the necks of Liz and Fran WHOM I ADORE!!!

Wanna see your OWN stars?  Try here...


Starting tonight!  You WILL NOT want to miss the gorgeousness, beautiousness and awesomeness that Deb and Cat Daddy along-side Liz and Fran create... JUST FOR YOU!!!  I won't be able to make it, so I'm going to have to "arrive" through you!  Will you give them all hugs for me? And take lots and lots and lots of pictures?

Pretty Please?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide...hee-hee
;-)  robelyn

P.S. - for more photos check out my flickr page!

13 comments:

  1. I love your new banner ;) come and say hello and participate in my give away!
    desiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Robelyn, you are such fun! I love those sneakers in your header! What beautiful treasures you have shared.

    Have a beau-TEA-ful day!
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun was that? And what great pictures you took! Let's see....maybe we can do it again in Poetry in a couple weekends. Uh huh! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gal...I'm blinded by the Texas SunShine and all your DuckTape Stuff! Great photos and TrashTalk! The Hot Heifers are talkin, too at CollectInTexas Gal....ya'll come!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Lots of huggin' and kissin'. You all have such great blogs. It sounds like it was so much fun!!!!!!
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robelyn,
    You must take tons of pics for us unfortunate souls who can't attend. It sounds like Heaven.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics girlfriend!!!
    It was sooo much fun spending time with you and everyone!!!
    Can't wait to do it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great shots of cool junk, and covered every name in the book :)
    It was so fun to see you on Saturday, Wish I could have visited more, but those darn customers kept interrupting :).
    I need some pics of swatches, hint hint.

    ttyl
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is why I ADORE you! I hate you can't come and play with us. You shoulda been with us on Thursday...we looked like drowned rats...talk about beautimus...that was me and Fran!
    Love your photos...I didn't even see your camera.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a busy day! And you definitely met all the fun people, Wonderful photos! Have a great weekend!
    love ya,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an award for you today!
    Love you big bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like fun. I love the way you describe things, Robelyn, you are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad my pictures helped a bit, since you didn't make it to Debriz... So glad I got to meet you! I had that scale,in your photo, in my hands to buy, but put it down for a soda holder thingy. Hope to see you soon. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

I love love love reading your comments!!! Please let me know you visited!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin