Friday, September 17

i'm on a quest...


to ruffle the whole.


Entire.


World.

I wonder if fire extinguisher juice ruffles like frosting?  hmmmm....

Yesterday I got a magic ruffler thangy for my sewing machine! How have I gone 173 years without owning one of these you may be askin' (or not)I dunno.


now... nothing is safe.

I need these... I need to ruffle my chucks... now. right now.

nothing.

Here's my wardrobe for the next 5 days.  LOL

I would now - and forever after (at least until Monday) like to be referred to as: "rrrrrufflin"...


and I am a super rrrrruffler super-hero(ette)... who will make ruffles out of your... whatever is ailin' ya.
And! Of COURSE my cape will have rrrrruffles!!!


What are you going to be doing this week-end? I'm gonna be tappin' in to my inner rrrrrufflin'... any thing you need ruffled this week-end just shine a light... I'll be thar!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm thinkin'.... Zapp's gonna have a heck-of-a-lot-of ruffles comin' from "the Mindy's" and my corner...) hee-hee
;-D rrrrrufflin'
Blog Widget by LinkWithin