Thursday, September 16

to paint...


or NOT to paint...


that is the question.


Should I leave the legs as-is (after some cleanup...) or should I paint 'em? You tell me...

Also... should we start takin' bets NOW or LATER on how many times "the Mindy" is going to roll her eyes as I bust out the red.neck Chic line of craziness COOL shtuff that I'm invading Zapp with?  Think she'll notice this parked on top of one of her tables?  Maybe put Santa Claus on it...


Hey - I bet he bowls... and works on his sled too... 
Spareme from my splitdecision... shall I paint the legs or leave 'em? I want this table to look incredibowl...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where sometimes when I look at a pile of pocketbooks it runs through my mind that I could be skitzo...) hee-hee


P.S. What did one bowling pin say to the other? "Hey you! You're a knock-out!"
*giggle*
Blog Widget by LinkWithin