Friday, November 5

ho, ho, ho.


and GLITTER!!!  You know how I am about GLITTER...
*sigh*


All week I've been gearing up to go sprinkle some duct tape in with Honey's magnificent GLITTER (glitter.... yummm....) at the Jr. League "Deck The Halls Holiday Gift Market" here in Waco - and last night I played with glitter! And more glitterAND SHINY SPARKLY THINGS!!!


Now... I've talked here and here about Honey's Home + Style... and if you get me in person I'm guaranteed to tell you something about Honey... and if you say you are coming within a 200 mile radius of me my usual response is, "oh!!!  I can take you to Honey's store!" so I think it's safe to say that I admire Honey, don't you think?  LOL And...

 (Angry Santa makes me laugh... I think he needs to live in the single-wide...)

(Debbie... where are you?  Honey has mercury glass...)


To the left of me there is... GLITTER!


a whole cabinet full of sparkly GREATNESS!!! (seriously... I was in mid-conversation last night with someone and quit talking 'cause a sparkle caught my eye...)


Now... I'm headin' off for the rest of the day (and tomorrow!) to go puppy dog Honey's footsteps...


Are you going to come visit?  If you can't make it this week-end - DEFINITELY schedule a trip to Honey's Home + Style (and we'll eat some fried ribs!!!)... her Christmas GREATNESS is going up soon and you don't want to miss it... you can meet Honey and her husband Jeff... you might even catch me in her glitter section... heeeeeeeHA!

Before I go - I should tell you that I'm linking up to Debra's Vintage Inspiration Friday 'cause, if you know me at all, you know that Honey is one of my biggest inspirations!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wondering if I can convince Honey she needs more duct tape...) hee-hee


wanna see more? check out my flickr!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin