Wednesday, August 17

Calling Card...


You know how Victoria magazine always has the "calling cards" page?

They are always so pretty.... pretty graphics... pretty details...


Think I could ever make it?
*snicker*

My calling card is ACTUALLY someone else's business card... with duct tape. And electrical tape. And various other things...


I don't see why I shouldn't make it on the "calling cards" page that I so admire. Seriously, you would NEVER doubt who called on you, right?


Each of my pocketbooks comes with my  business card, a card of "authentic-ness" (with a born-on date stamped on the back) and a penny ('cause you aren't supposed to give a pocketbook or wallet empty of money!)!  That includes: "Mrs. Francis...


Thank You Jan for giving "Mrs. Francis" her name! I think "Mrs. Francis is Tickled Pink" to have such a FINE name!!!

Thank You EVERYONE for playing along!!!  I've got more going on in the sweat shop "la.bor.a.tor.y" out back behind the single-wide, sew I ain't through yet!!!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'll be callin' on you Victoria magazine... Duct tape and ALL!!! hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin