Tuesday, August 9

driving dinosaurs


I remember the days when I would have brought this home and in my excitement I would have stumbled in the house to show it to the resident teen, then he would have said, "that is so cool!", then we would have been making dinosaur sandwiches out of anything and everything. Nothing woulda' been safe because we would have FOUND things to cut with the dinosaur sandwich cutter thingy that weren't even sandwich related!


Last night I got the, "mom - you're such a nerd!" look when I showed him the greatest thing since sliced bread.





We're getting our official driver's license this afternoon.
*sigh*





comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm not going to have anyone to share my dinosaur sandwiches with after the acquisition of a driver's license. Wanna come over and play?

p.s. Have you been to visit Debbie so you can sign up to win a red.neck Glam necklace?  Better hurry... the contest ends tomorrow!!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin