Thursday, August 4

no yoke'n

right here is where you pretend i took a "before" picture.

Last night when I was supposed to be sleeping...

and right here is where you pretend i took a "during" picture. imagine... gaping hole.

I played out in the la.bor.a.tor.y. (you DO know that when I type that word I let loose with the evil/mad/insane laugh...)

right here is where you pretend you see my contemplative, raised eyebrow, "hmmmmm..." nod.

i'm thinking i like this A LOT!

I'm also thinking I might get in to the auto industry:


comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm workin' on Saddle Tramp fashions - pocketbooks... anything and everything 'cause Warrenton is HOW many days away?! No, wait... don't tell me.


p.s. Have you been to visit the Trash Talkin' Diva so you can win some duct tape, pearls and sparklin' thangs from Debbie?!  Go!!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin