Monday, August 1

tapin' up a winner!


I threw ya'll ALL in the tire (not to be confused with throwing ya'll ALL under the tire)...


And found a winner! Wanna know who it is?




I don't know who it is. The whole stack of tires fell on me...




Nah, I'm kidding. Wanna know who won?


If it's not you - guess what? You can STILL win!!!  The crazy and oh-so-lovable "Mama Debinator" (aka: Debbie, CEO of Talking Trash) has ANOTHER piece of red.neck Glam... and it might have your name on it!!! Do you remember that "Mama Debinator" was responsible for giving my duct tape, pearls and sparklin' thangs a name? (story here)


Go see her! She's gonna be the hostess-with-the-mostest until Wednesday, August 10th!  On the 10th she and the infamous Cat Daddy are going to be celebratin'...



but you have to go visit her to find out WHAT!

In the mean time...




Let me get all the stinky tires off me...




Congratulations Judi Spinetti - I have a red.neck Glam necklace just for you!  Complete with Duct Tape, Pearls and Sparklin' Thangs!!!


As for the rest of you - I wish I could send EACH of you a piece of duct tape!  THANK YOU for playing with me and WELCOME to all of the new red.necks that have come to the 'hood!!!  I promise - I'll keep things interesting for you!!!

Now - why are you still here?


Get yerself over to visit with Debbie so I can send you some red.neck Glam along with Judi's!!!

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm not kidding when I say that I have two little tires on my dining table... hmmmmm....
Blog Widget by LinkWithin