Wednesday, September 21

it's time to celebrate - part 7


"Lamp Lighter's UN.PLUGGED"

This name came about because I have moments.
I can NEVER get my lamps to turn on when I want them to.


Mainly 'cause I forget to plug them in! A couple of weeks ago I invented new vocabulary words because my new computer monitor wouldn't work. *pffffft*

Plug it in? What? Never said I was the brightest bulb in the box...


I have so much fun turning junk fun things in to lamps! But... lamps and chandeliers are SO taste/decor specific! For example: I might be the only twisted person that has a bug zapper chandelier hanging over an 18-wheeler table lamp.

How about:


instead of a "Lamp Lighter's UN.PLUGGED" lamp I throw in an Edison Bulb as the celebration prize for you to put in your favorite lamp? After you plug it in of course...

I'm taking all comments from each "celebrate-late-with-me" post and ALL comments will be entered to win - you are going to get SEW many chances because your name goes in for each comment you leave!!!

Tell your friends about the fun over here (then tell me) and you get TWO chances to win per post that you share!

New follower? Thank You! Tell me and I'll welcome you as soon as I throw your name in the duct tape roll twice for the the post you taped yourself on to!

So far the BIG giant box has... a pocketbook, some SUDZ, some Glam, a piece of Retreauxgirl AWESOMEness,  a Saddle Tramp shirt... and a partridge in a pear tree. Oops - I mean - some red.neck Lip Grease and a dishtowel from Thunderbird Linens... now an Edison Bulb and there's STILL more to come...


but I'm leaving you! I'm all loaded, hooked up and Warrenton/Zapp Hall bound! I'll keep you updated while I'm gone - and when I get back I will have more to add to the super huge celebration box - and we will continue celebratin' as if I never left you...

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm thinking I'm going to miss you! Please tell me I'll see you in the cow pasture?! You'll know me by the duct tape - and all the lamps that may - or may not - be lit up in the 'hood...


p.s. So that you can sing along with me - here you go!!!
*big cheesy grin*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin