Saturday, October 2

I'm BACK!!!

I'm back in the saddle again! Well... sorta...


a trailer to unload - the resident teen (who started Driver's Ed... AUGH!!!) to harass - and some cow pasture dust to remove...


THEN I'm back in the saddle again!  And oh... the people (some crazy... some crazier) I've met and had the privilege to get to know... the junk antiques cool stuff that I have SEEN (and brought home)!... the things that I may have (or NOT) done...

Ah Yeah... I've got some stories for YOU!!!!  In the meantime - I MISSED YOU!!!!  Whatcha' been doin'?!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (that feels a lil' skeert without a living room piled high with pocketbooks... hmmmm.... back to work!)... hee-hee


I stole these pictures when David wasn't lookin'... ssshhhh....
Blog Widget by LinkWithin