Thursday, December 16

Dinner Conversation...

Frost Bite.


They are always dropping their needles.


'Cause he had the drum sticks.


He was stuffed!


Because it soots him.


Tinsel-itus.


With his North Pole-aroid.


Crispmas Eve.


He was mistleTOED!

My table's all set for dinner... do you want Chinese take-out or some Pizza?  It's going to have to be one of the two or we'll have to set extra places for all the nice fire-putter-outers that have banned me from my kitchen. You choose...

While you're thinking about what you would like to eat - I'm heading over to harass Debra at Common Ground and I'm going to see who else wants to come to dinner at the single-wide!  Vintage Christmas that will take your breath away!!!

Wanna know what skunks sing at Christmas?  Jingle Smells...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I've got it!  How about a Turkey pot-pie?!) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin