Monday, December 27

re-calculating.


Santy Claus got sick of seeing me showin' up un-announced at the North Pole when I was s'posed to be in Mississippi or Africa or somewhere like that... so I gots myself a GPS.

I have had so much fun with it!  Yesterday I caught myself going the wrong way on purpose - just to hear the guy say, "re-calculating"... I would giggle uncontrollably - make the wrong turn again... and with each and every time he had to say "re-calculating" I SWEAR he was getting more and more offended that I just wouldn't listen to him in the first place!  And so I would go...


And go some more... and he would "re-calculate" and then he would tell me to turn - and then I would yell "you big dummy - you don't even know how to say the roads right" - then he would say, "re-calculating" and I could hear the utter disdain in his voice - and I would tell him to shut his mouth - then I would make the wrong turn and he would yell - then I would yell...


I'm luvin' my GPS.  I even set the icon to be a big monster truck so the duct tape mobile would feel a lil' more red.neck.

What did Santy leave for you?  Did you have a Merry Christmas? How many friends and family members did you surround yourself with?  Tell me your stories - I'll quit yelling at the GPS long enough to listen...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wondering if Garmin put the checkered flag on there just KNOWING I pretend I'm a Nascar driver...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin