Tuesday, December 7

that simple.


I learnt myself how to bleach bottle brush trees this year.


I know, I know...


 I have no idea what took me so long, but - alas - I have ARRIVED!


It's soooooo easy (in case you didn't know that yerself already...) fill your sink up with water - dump enough bleach in to make you cough a few times (at least 3 coughs required) and your eyes water profusely - drop your trees in...


walk away.

Go back in an hour or two... done.

Let 'em dry... then hot glue as many as you want to a piece of twine (not your fingers, the trees).
Tie some lace or rick rack or whatever you think of on to their tiny bases...


So easy even a red.neck can do it.


I took a few of these to the "Taj Mahal" in the Hillsboro Antique Mall... did they go home with you?  I hope so!  They all need new and loving homes for the holidays...


If not - get the bleach out 'cause simple is good, right?

I linked this up on Centsational Girl - have you been over there?  Oh my gosh... the creative geniuses that are visiting her linky party...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where it just occurred to me... this would make GREAT gift ties too!  How's your Christmas shopping coming along?) hee-hee


Blog Widget by LinkWithin