Friday, December 10

*giggle*


Remember when I was looking for some wreath inspiration 'cause I needed a new one?


And how I believe in the force?


Uh Huh.

Some old light reflectors (these were my Grandmothers!), game pieces,






A little Vintage Christmas... red.neck style!!!  *snicker*

I'm linking this up to Debra's Vintage Christmas Inspiration... have you been over to Common Ground to check out all of the vintage GREATness in one place?  *sigh* AND! I'm also linking up over at Vintage Revivals... I ADORE Mandi's blog!!!


And... here we go:


MALissa - you dun it!  Although, Debbie - "Birds of a Feather" is going in the description somewhere when she goes up for perchase! And Troy - you sent me flying home to make one using "Lady Bird"... I'll report in to you in a couple of days with THAT one!  Thank You everyone - this was SEW much fun - I'm going to make it a "regular" on here! I can't tell you how much I giggled yesterday with each comment!  Hmmmm.... what's next...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wondering if Santa is gonna bring me some more duct tape...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin