Wednesday, December 15

yum.


"Awning Girl" from across the street (we're talking my pay-the-bills-job "across the street") is like... Martha Stewart. But way awesome-er. Annnnnnnd it's possible that her Super "Awning Girl" cape is made out of a tarp...


Anyway - "Awning Girl" can cook!  I, of course (mebeingme) thinks that's one of the greatest things ever!  A few days ago she brought over a tin full of fudge and Peanut Butter Balls.  Oh my GOSH!!!  I do indeed luv me some Peanut Butter!!!

Better than that?  She included the recipe! Here you go:

Peanut Butter Balls

2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 Box Powdered Sugar
2 Cups Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter (you can't get better than extra crunchy...)
2 Sticks Margarine, Melted.
White Almond Bark

Mix all of the ingredients together, except the almond bark, in a large bowl.  Form in to small balls.
Melt the almond bark and allow to set.


Uh Huh... "Awning Girl" makes it sound so easy, right? We won't discuss how many pounds I've gained in the past few days...


But I'm saving the last bite for you!

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm thinking... maybe I'm not saving the last bite.  When you get here we can either make some ('cause we have the recipe!) or we can go visit "Awning Girl"...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin