Thursday, January 5

hangin' around...

One of the things I found in the disaster area storage room was a candle holder that "the Mama" had given me a few years ago when my house had pink mixed in with the red.


Turns out there are only certain things that I like in pink. I ADORE the candle holder... happy daisies and zinnias... metal AWEsomeness... so I turned the pink red 'cause I'm all "givemethespraypaintNOW" cool like that.

Then, I have a wall in my bedroom that is slowly but surely getting re-vamped...


I call it my "wall of random" 'cause there's not a stinkin' thing on that wall that makes sense - but it works for me. And it's really kinda fun to say that I have a "wall of random".

NOW I have wall hooks. Several of them. And... I can't burn the house down if I'm not using this as intended.


The pocketbooks aren't staying long 'cause I have some treasures to hang instead... Just wait! You'll be green-metalleaves with ENVY! I'll be back...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin