Tuesday, January 10

hmmmm....

Sunday night I was watching "Once Upon A Time" (the show that made me figure out how to make the DVR "playback" option work)...


and I gasped - out loud - when I saw Snow White's (aka: Mary Margaret) hat. Oh! I have to have that hat!!!

Sew off to the laboratory I go. The first one I made out of gray felt... that didn't work so well (imagine a top hat...). The second attempt (you know... where a girl feels like she knows what she's doing...) I killed a perfectly cute sweater by sewing two pieces upside down. Have you tried removing a seam from a sweater? *eye roll and a few choice words*


Third attempt:


It's just not right.

comin' to you LIVE from the laboratory where I could potentially become the had matter before perfection is achieved...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin