Monday, June 6

And the winner is...

Thank You so much for everyone jumping in and celebrating YOU with ME!


At first I was undecided on how to draw a name. And I REALLY thought about it this past week-end when I watched, "The Crucible" with Daniel Day-Lewis.  I have a secret crush on him. Well, he and McGyver... *swoon*  Have you seen it? The "cliff notes" are:


A 17th-century Salem woman accuses an ex-lover's wife of witchery in an adaptation of the Arthur Miller play.

I will own this movie as soon as I make my way to the I-must-own-this-movie store.  And I would really like to see the original play written by Arthur Miller.


At the end of the movie John Proctor gives a speech:

Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet of them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; leave me my name!

Proctor utters these lines at the end of the movie, when he is wrestling with his conscience over whether to confess to witchcraft and thereby save himself from the gallows. Reputation is tremendously important in Salem, where public and private morality are one and the same. Early in the movie, Proctor’s desire to preserve his good name keeps him from testifying against Abigail (the mean girl). Now, however, he has come to a true understanding of what a good reputation means and what course of action it necessitates—namely, that he tell the truth, not lie to save himself. “I have given you my soul; leave me my name!” he rages; this defense of his name enables him to muster the courage to die, heroically, with his goodness intact.


Uhmm.... where was I? Oh! You wanted to know who's name I drew?
I tried to multiply the square root of the fraction of the decimal number and divide it by the negative number... and then I multiplied 2342342342342342342342634827347 times the square root of 3432424234234 multiplied by 2349807 and divided 3 times the number of 5 written in 6324863284 when you add them and then you subtract that from 816354543 and then you double that 324234234234234 and divide it by 2347234 to get 23434793027...

And then I just ran everyone from facebook and from the blog through a number generator. ;-D

Whoo Hoo!!! Mama Button send me your address!!!
Congratulations to Connie!!!

I want to thank each and every one of you again... without you I REALLY WOULD be walking around muttering to myself... and sometimes myself is off watching movies when she's supposed to be sewing or creating red.neck insanity...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where I'm just a little bit sticking my tongue out at Monday... what did you do this week-end?... hee-hee


Blog Widget by LinkWithin