Monday, June 27

pop!


I spent the week-end hiding from the heat and wishin' for some rain drops. I even considered doing the red.neck rain dance out in the middle of the cow pasture.... but I wasn't sure if anyone would be convinced that me running around with the sprinkler flyin' around over my head like a lasso - sportin' my saw'd off overalls and cowgirl boots - was REALLY an old... very old... extremely traditional rain dance and not just me watering the rocks that I grow.

None of the redneck neighbors would think twice about me running around in the pasture like a crazy lunatic while chanting rain song lyrics.

I don't know what that says about me...
*sigh*


What did you do over the week-end?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide where sometimes I sprinkle Parmesan cheese on my popcorn...hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin