Monday, August 30

chaos... panic!

oh wait... it does that all the time anyways...

There is some SERIOUS pocketbook makin' panic happening in the "la.bor.a.tory"!!!  Ohmygosh - how close to Zapp time am I? Ohmygosh - do I have enough pocketbooks made? Ohmygosh - WILL I have enough pocketbooks made? Ohmygosh - can I keep this one? "How cute is this" is heard echoing out from the "la.bor.a.tory" quiet often... (Sometimes I sound like the bluebell ice cream commercial...)


So how do I deal with the chaos, panic and disorder that I make happen seems to surround me? Well..... let me introduce you to a new red.neck family member - "ev.e.lyn"...





of "Day Bags" (those wonderful vintage hand-held darlings) - a special collection straight off the cinder blocks in the red.neck Chic lab! AND!  Not ONLY is "ev.e.lyn" the "first lady"... but there are a couple more headin' in to the new collection! Every girl needs some red.neck arm candy, right?

Sew - while I'm slavin' away in the "la.bor.a.tory"... what are you up to this week? Did you have a good week-end? Do you know how to sew 'cause I'm in panic mode... I pay in pocketbooks...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wondering what kind of goofball tries to design new patterns while whippin' out enough pocketbooks to take to Zapp Hall? geesh...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin