Thursday, August 26

walk with me...

Lately I've been so busy trying to accomplish just one more thing - either in business or in my personal life. Sooo busy trying to fit just one more minute in to each day and night. Soooooo busy frantically scribbling just one more sentence in to this chapter of my life story.

After who knows how long it has finally occurred to me that my story has already been written. That I should be walking and dancing and twirling and running and skipping across the pages -  instead of trying to be the editor with red pen in hand.

So now?  The duct tape mobile got parked for a few minutes...


and I decided a leisurely stroll was just what the editor ordered... let me introduce you to my world - set the scene for this chapter - my book ('cause you are in it!). 

Take my hand, walk with me for a while...


these are just around my hood...


now - let's hit the road!












Are you writing your own story or are you dancing and twirling across the pages of the book that has already been written for you?

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I thank you for taking a walk with me!!!  It's so nice to have had a cold front and now it's only 99 degrees outside...) hee-hee


if all of THAT isn't enough - here's some more!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin