Tuesday, August 10

just crate.


I hope you are having a HAPPY Tuesday!!!
You know how I am about gardening and growing things...


it's not pretty.... but THESE - they just HAPPEN!!!  How cool is that? Peachy goodness - just for me!


I pull these deeeeeelicious peaches off the tree and bite right into them (after scrubbin' 'em on my shirt...I AM a red.neck...) - but now that I've found this:


An easy peach yogurt parfait with peaches and vanilla yogurt, along with honey and cinnamon and graham crackers.

Ingredients:
1 cup vanilla yogurt
2 small peaches, pitted, peeled, and diced
2 teaspoons honey
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
8 graham crackers, crushed
Preparation: In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, peaches, honey, and cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate to chill thoroughly. To serve, prepare 4 parfait glasses. Into each parfait glass alternate layers of yogurt mixture with graham cracker crumbs, beginning with yogurt and ending with crumbs.

I might be re-thinkin' my peach eatin' strategy... and I figure since it doesn't require flamage I can do this!  I'll just fill up my AWESOME crate that I found in a junk store - drag 'em across the pasture and eat 'em ALL!

As a matter of fact... I think the crate is so CRATE that I can't seem to bring myself to take it in to the Taj Mahal where it's supposed to be headin'!  I keep finding things to put in it...

 Bright Idea!  hee-hee

Forget the diamonds - just hand me some vintage rhinestones and I'm yours...


And then I find things to set the crate on...

So - you wanna come sit on the tailgate (yep - it's on cinder blocks...) with me and eat some peaches?  c'mon - it'll be fun 'cause you're so crate and such a peach...

*snicker*

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm wearing peach juice on my overalls while carrying my crate around...) hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin