Monday, August 23

taco salad!


I think I like being OneHundredandSeventyThree... yesterday "the Mama" celebrated my birthday again!!!



Every year (and I mean EVERY year) I request some good ol' Taco Salad.


Seriously - can you think of ANYTHING better than Taco Salad?  Oh wait..... perhaps some sausage balls?  Yeah...


What a combo, right?  Throw in some cheese dip and chips and some sort of ribs and sausage that "the Mama" created from scratch - and you get a "red.neck birthday dinner"... complete with the resident red.neck.  No silly - not ME - you HAVE to meet my Uncle some time... and my younger cousin... I come by it all SO naturally - I'm tellin' you!


To top it ALL off and round out the belly ('cause that's what happened.... I waddled home...)


TWO pineapple-upside-down-cakes!  One 'cause I guess I HAD to share with everybody (geesh) and one to take home that I DON'T have to share!!!  Yeeeeee HA! Happy birthday to ME!!!
I can't wait 'til I turn 200... think she'll make 200 pineapple-upside-down-cakes for me?  hmmmm...

Wanna know what else?




Because "the Mama" and the "step-Daddy" are just COOL like that!!! Thank You "the Mama!"!

How was your week-end?  You shoulda' been here... I would've shared my Taco Salad and cake with you...

Comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide (where I'm thinking... I could serve dinner for a whole lotta people off of my dishes... and I wouldn't HAVE to know how to cook 'cause I could just duct tape 'em to the chair and MAKE them eat!!!)...hee-hee
Blog Widget by LinkWithin